Grand Theft Auto V – A Multi-Player Game with Fabulous Options
Rockstar Games who created the game Grand Theft Auto V is rolling out their brand new online multiplayer for GTA V on October 1st, 2013.
The online multiplayer features a brand new character customization for guys and girls. It supports a 16 player server on the huge map, meaning that 16 people from all over the world can play together. From the launch you can take part in open world crime and chaos. Being alone or playing with friends, you can “Catch a movie, go mountain biking, hit the shooting range and much more. Want to test the law? Knock over a convenience store, take down a gang, or rob an armored truck for easy cash and reputation,” said Rockstar Games.
You and your friends can go around Los Santos, the virtual city of Los Angeles taking on missions and many more jobs. You can go at it alone or team up with your crew and take part in robberies and illegal activities. It’s also not all bad; you can play as the good guy and help innocent people, or even become a vigilante.
There are also many more activities than just being a criminal. You can race your friends too. From street races to off-road tracks, in boats and in planes, race how you want with your crew. You can join your friends or a random stranger in a “game of tennis, a round of golf or go base jumping and more, all for cash and reputation,” said Rockstar.
Fans are excited about the new online play. Some are experiencing bugs and glitches but it’s normal until Rockstar can tweak it for ideal gameplay. Here is a part of a letter from Rockstar Games on their website:
We are humbled and overwhelmed by the response to Grand Theft Auto V – literally overwhelmed in the case of some of our servers! We sincerely hope you’re enjoying your visit to Los Santos and we know many of you have plenty of questions about Grand Theft Auto Online. First, we thought it would be useful to provide some details of the roll out of GTA Online, and how we hope you will be involved in making the game everything it can be.
• Grand Theft Auto Online is going to be something brand new for us: a fully realized and living world for multiple players that will continue to grow and take shape over time.
• The ultimate shape of GTA Online will be determined as much by you, the player, as by the work we put in. What you like and don’t like, what you play and what you want will determine how the game develops and what it turns into.
• Everything we do will be informed by feedback from you all – from the types of missions that roll out to all kinds of future content.
• We are planning for a constant stream of new content, tweaks and updates in the weeks and months ahead.
• The first couple of weeks we expect to be heavily focused on tuning the experience as it goes from internal testing to the reality of being played by tons of people in the real world so that all the usual teething problems for an online game are overcome. We hope it will all run incredibly smoothly, but please bear with us if it doesn’t, and help us fix any and all problems!
• After that, we will begin releasing content updates and giving you the opportunity to make your own content.”