Dogs Are Far Superior to Cats
by Addie Robert
Dogs or cats? Cats or dogs? Many people like myself, prefer dogs. Dogs are every man’s best friend, a companion for life. Cats on the other hand do not appreciate human love like dogs do. A dog can replace any relationship you have — cats ruin them.
“I like dogs more. I am kind of biased because I am allergic to cats. Cats are cute, but from the ones I have met, they do not really like to cuddle. They can’t learn cool tricks. Dogs are more friendly and [are] more fun to be around. Cats lay around all day and don’t do much. Dogs protect you, and there’s never a moment where you feel like they don’t love you. Therefore I like dogs better,” junior Kylie McClung commented.
“I love dogs because they are nice and friendly. Cats are really mean,” junior Myah Francisco added. Junior Devon Harris said “I like dogs because they are better companions than cats. I also feel safer with dogs around me.”
Here are some fun facts about dogs! 
- if they have a longer pointy nose like a wolf, they are most likely to live longer.
- A puppy is born blind, deaf and toothless.
- Dogs have lived with humans for over 14,000 years, while cats have only lived with humans for 7,000 years.
Some fun facts about cats! 
- The average cat sleeps for 16 hours a day, kind of like a high school student in the summer.
- Cats cannot see in the complete darkness.
- Cats greet each other by touching their noses together.
To conclude, dogs are so much more cooler than cats. The one thing people think is cool about cats is that they have nine lives, which is completely false. Dogs shall always overpower all pets even if they only have one life.