Some Great Deals On Cyber Monday
by Ashley Terry
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Cyber Monday is Black Friday’s less annoying, chaotic sister. On Cyber Monday online retailers offer their products for less than what they retail for. For some brands, having a sale can be a big deal.
Online only exclusives are a fight for the death because whoever enters their information the fastest gets the product first. For Apple users, autofill is the key to getting everything you want on Cyber Monday. Cyber Monday is shoppers last chance to get their loved ones gifts when they have sold out in stores.
Walmart is complex when it comes to Christmas shopping. Walmart’s Black Friday sales are also available online, which makes their Cyber Monday sale the same as their Black Friday sale. Although their sales are not accumulated by a specific percentage point, you can save hundreds of dollars on products of all kinds.
Here are some Cyber Monday sales going on today:
- Target: 15% off plus free shipping.
- Colourpop Cosmetics: 30% off on all products (excluding palettes) and 20% off palettes.
- American Girl: 60% select favorites plus free shipping on orders over $100.
- American Eagle Outfitters: 40% off of your order.
- Converse: 25% off most styles.
- Old Navy: 50% off all products.
- Dick’s Sporting Goods: 25% off all purchases.
- Victoria’s Secret: Free sequin clutch set with a $75 purchase.
- BECCA Cosmetics: 30% off sitewide.
- Kylie Cosmetics: 30% off sitewide (excludes: The Wet Set, Naughty/Nice Palettes, and the Holiday Makeup Bag)
- Dose of Colors: 40% off sitewide.
- Vineyard Vines: 25% off plus 40% off select sales.
- Michael Kors: Up to 50% off select styles.
- Fenty Beauty: Free makeup clutch with any purchase.
- Tarte Cosmetics: 25% off your order plus up to 60% off select styles.
- Benefit Cosmetics: 25% off your order.
- PacSun: Up to 50% off sitewide.
- Storyline Jewelry: 20% off sitewide.